FULL BODY FLOW
This bodyweight flow is designed to challenge the muscular endurance of your entire body - especially your core!
I want you to focus on your breath & posture through this workout. Try to take deep inhales and exhales and lengthen through your spine. Your muscles will be burning, but your breath and amazing form will get you through!
I initially thought I'd break this into different workouts, but liked it better combined. There are 2 sections: Lower Body Focus and Upper Body/Core Focus. You can perform them separately or all in one workout! Here's how:
#1: Lower Body Focus: Perform 5 rounds before moving onto #2
- Forward Lunge (1 rep R & L)
- Side Lunge (1 rep R & L)
- Squat (1 rep, down phase only)
- Low Lunge (1 rep R & L)
- Squat (1 rep, up phase only)
Perform 5 rounds before moving onto #2
#2: Upper Body & Core Focus: Perform 2 rounds
- Plank with Knee Taps (5 reps)
- Down Dog Pushups (5 reps)
- Side Plank (L)
- Pushup Plank (lead with L arm 5 reps)
- Side Plank (R)
- Pushup Plank (lead with R arm 5 reps)
- Bird Dog (5 reps R & L)
- Knee-to-Inside-Elbow Plank (5 reps R & L)
- Knee-to-Outside Elbow Plank (5 reps R & L)
Repeat everything for a total of 2-3 rounds and get ready to feel the burn!
I'm excited to hear what you think about this one. Be sure to post it to Instagram using the hashtag #HMBgirl. Now go get your flow on!