TOTAL BODY KETTLEBELL CIRCUIT
Here's a kettlebell workout that will work your entire body and get your heart rate up!
Perform each exercise for 60 seconds and rest for 60 seconds after completing all exercises. Repeat for a total of 2-3 sets. This should take you about 20-30 minutes, depending on how many sets you do. My kettlebell is 15 lbs, but use a weight that is appropriate for you.
- Burpee Clean & Press (60 seconds Right, 60 seconds Left)
- Single Arm Kettlebell Swing (30 seconds Right, 30 seconds Left)
- Wide Stance Squat with Biceps Curl
- BONUS: Squat Hold with Biceps Curl
- Lateral Lunge with Arm Press Out
- Reverse Lunge with Torso Rotation
- Pushups with Lateral Travel
- Dead Bug with Arm Moves (30 seconds Right, 30 seconds Left; make the moves small & focus on your abs!)
Good luck with this total body workout! Be sure to post yourself doing these moves on Instagram using the hashtag #HMBgirl. You're going to rock it!