ROASTED VEGGIE TRAY
Having healthy meal options readily available is KEY to feeling your best and being able to perform at your best level (in exercise, sports, and life in general!). That's why I'm semi-obsessed with this delicious Roasted Veggie Tray.
What You'll Need:
- 1 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil - I used this amount for a FULL tray of veggies. Adjust amount based on the amount of veggies you use
- Veggies of your choice - I chose zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower, purple onion, & green onion for this featured tray
- GARLIC! As much or as little as you'd like - I used a whole bulb and just chopped the cloves in half
- Seasonings of your choice - try to steer clear of salts; I used cumin, black pepper, red pepper flakes, parsley, rosemary, fennel seeds, oregano, & a dash of cayenne pepper
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Chop all veggies & garlic to their desired sizes and place on a baking pan
- Drizzle your choice of oil on top, then use your fingers to mix veggies around to equally distribute the oil
- Add your seasoning & mix the veggies again (you can also do this by placing all veggies in a bag with the oil & seasoning before putting them on the pan)
- I baked mine at 450 for 10 minutes, then mixed the veggies on the pan, then baked at 385 for 12 minutes. The temperature & bake time will depend on the veggies you chose & your preference for how cooked you want the veggies to be, so feel free to stray from my recommendation if you prefer!!
- Remove veggies from oven and let cool. Serve or pack them for your meal prep.
I like to divide a packed tray like this into 5-7 portions that I'll eat throughout the week. And I can't wait to try other veggies, like bell pepper and yellow squash. It's so delicious, so simple - the perfect way to EAT. YO. VEGGIES.
Hope you love this one! Post to Insta using the hashtag #HMBgirl so I can scope out your masterpiece. :)