FULL BODY SLIDER WORKOUT IN 6 MOVES
In this slider workout, we'll work our entire body and work our cardiorespiratory system, muscular fitness, and even balance!
What You'll Need: A towel, paper plate, or "exercise slider" and a timer. That's it! Make sure you do these on hardwood floor or some other smooth surface.
- Squat with Lateral Slide (30 sec right & left)
- Reverse Lunge with Slide (60 sec right & left)
- Pushup to Double Climber (60 sec total)
- Windshield Wiper to Climber (30 sec right & left)
- Back Extension with Rotation (60 sec total)
- Bear with Leg Slide (slide leg back and at diagonal; 30 sec right & left)
How To Do This: Perform each exercise using the time frames listed above. After you're done, take a 1-2 minute break and repeat for a total of 2-3 rounds. Follow the video and we can do the exercises together!
I really think you're going to love this workout! Please share how it goes by using the hashtag #HMBgirl when you post to Insta. Oh, and be sure to check out the other slider workout I recently posted - you'll be sliding all over the gym! :)